Start Healthy,Wake Up

Yesterday, got to know about a documentary film about ill effects of junk food from my friend Ankur. This was nominated for Academy Awards Best Documentary Film.

See the wikipedia link below: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Size_Me

It's really shocking to see how people can twist things for their own profits.

I have stopped drinking Pepsi and Coca Cola, long time back and urge pple too to stop getting fooled and live a healthy lifestyle.

As my new year resolution, i'm going to gym everyday (as long as I have the opportunity). So I wake up early morning at 5:30 to catch 6:15 a.m. bus to office. Could have done this in the evening but can't let go of my snooker sessions. Its really a pain sometimes to get out from under your cozy blanket and leave the bed, specially when you sometimes sleep at 12:30 at night.
But got to live up to my resolutions, i have heard it improves ur self image :-)

So long live the resolutions

Posted by :ubuntu at 5:26:00 AM  

2 comments:

Jaya said... 15/1/07 6:39 AM  

"To Priyanshu!!! Cheers!" I am glad you have sensible resolutions for the new year.

Vaibhav Choudhary said... 17/1/07 3:31 AM  

Haha .. we all have the same blog :) Anyway nice to know that you are going for gym. by the way dont play cricket keeping Jacket :D

Post a Comment